Beyond Social Media Show episode 101
On episode 101 David Erickson and I discussed YouTube’s new partnership with Storyful for verified Newswire service; Jeb! Bush deletes the family name from his logo; Heinz’ errant QR code; Twitter’s Project Lightning; Father’s Day #JokesFromDad; texting lanesfor walkers; Professor LEGO; Twitter’s #TakeDownTheFlag; Denali the dog goes viral; plus great new apps, important stats and a lot of stuff in between.
**NOTE: **The video is time stamped – you can jump directly to any segment by clicking on the time beside it.
On our award-winning 20-30 minute broadcast, we cover the best and the worst in marketing, advertising, PR and digital media in an irreverent, fast-paced style.
Worst Digital Cases
- Jeb Bush Drops Family Name In 2016 Campaign Logo!
- Heinz Ketchup QR Code Leads To Porn
Best Digital Cases
- Eyewitness Video On YouTube: Verified by Storyful
- Twitter’s Project Lightning
- #JokesFromDad Father’s Day Campaign
- Utah University Creates Texting Lane
- Cambridge University Hiring a Professor of LEGO
- Denali – The Bond Between A Man And A Dog
Shiny New Stuff
- Hang w/ – Live streaming video service
- Google Secret Celebrity Doppleganger App Will Eat Your Afternoon
- Nuzzel – Social news app
- Google Business Views
- BL’s blog post on Innovairre Communications Blog: A Dozen Tools to Help Manage Your Nonprofit’s Social Media Presence
- Blog post from the Success @ Creative PR blog: Public Relations Advice For 7 Game Of Thrones Characters
Beyond Social Media Show is now on iTunes & Stitcher!
We’d be wildly appreciative if you would give us a review:
The Daily Numbers
BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA HOSTS
- David Erickson on Google Plus
- e-Strategy Content Marketing Blog
- e-Strategy Trends
- Success @ Creative PR
- eStrategy YouTube – Marketing Videos