By B.L. Ochman
In just 15 minutes, Beyond Social Media Show’s hosts, David Erickson, Albert Maruggi and I will show you how to set up your GooglePlus profile for maximum impact in this free GooglePlus Hangout on Air on Wednesday, September 4 at 12:30 PM EST. Sign up here.
- You don’t have to have a GooglePlus account to attend.
– why you need to use GooglePlus
– how using GooglePlus will help your Google search visibility if you set it up correctly
– why your profile picture should not look like the one on the left
– how to choose your cover photo and profile image for maximum impact
– the amazing tool that automagically re-sizes your images to GooglePlus’ exact specifications
– how to write a tagline that encourages people to follow you
Google+ is now the second largest social network – right behind Facebook, and gaining – with 500 million members, 359 million of whom are active monthly, a 27% increase in the past three months.
Unlike standalone platforms like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, GooglePlus is integrated into every service Google offers: including Gmail, YouTube, Google Analytics, Blogger, Live Streaming, and more! Perhaps most importantly, GooglePlus is the backbone of Google Search, the world’s largest and most respected search engine.
I don’t know if you saw this quote recently from Larry Page, but I found it to be a huge wakeup call for agencies and brands.
“If you ignore Google+, Google search will ignore you.”
Pretty powerful stuff.
Join us, and feel free to share this event with friends and colleagues. Bring your lunch.