Worst Digital Cases
- B.L. OCHMAN: Top 100 brands Tweet but don’t engage. They need to read The Cluetrain Mainfesto. “#1. Markets are conversations. # 19 “Companies can now communicate with their markets directly. If they blow it, it could be their last chance.”
- B.L. OCHMAN: SpoofCard App – disguises caller ID and voice. Funny? Not really! And maybe a Federal offense.
- B.L. OCHMAN: Uber’s dirty tricks come down from the top. Unfair competitor. Bad dog behavior!
Best Digital Cases
- ALBERT MARUGGI: Albert returns from Las Vegas Furniture Show where manufacturers have made big advances in social media use.
- B.L. OCHMAN is now CEO of MaximumPlus Workshops for GooglePlus Success specializing in G+ training for agencies and associations.
- ALBERT MARUGGI: Budweiser’s SuperBowl ad brings together puppies and ponies.
- BL OCHMAN: Scarlett Johanssen’s Soda Stream SuperBowl ad is banned by FOX (who else?!) because it mentions Coke & Pepsi. It goes viral with more than 2 million views in 24 hours. It’s currently at 4.5 million views. Mission accomplished.
- B.L. OCHMAN: Social media reunites baby with lost bunny. Awwww!
- ALBERT MARUGGI: 25 dogs dressed for the beastly winter. Segment causes BL to worry about snark shortage.
- Augmented Reality meets QR Codes for real estate marketing. 2D drawings go 3D when scanned by iPad.
- B.L. OCHMAN: GoogleGlass is going to the SuperBowl on CBS sports reporter.
- B.L. OCHMAN: GoogleGlass and VSP vision insurance make deal for subsidizing of prescription lenses for Glass, bringing wearable tech mainstream and giving it medical seal of approval.
- B.L. OCHMAN: Bra that only opens for True Love. Detects the heartbeat that signals real love.
ALBERT MARUGGI: Daily Numbers – 62% of e-commerce conversions on smart phones during Holiday 2013 season were generated by email.
*BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA HOSTS*
The Beyond Social Media Show covers the best and worst campaigns in social media, plus shiny new objects you’ll want and stats you need. It’s presented each week as a 1/2- hour live GooglePlus Hangout on Air. Co-hosts are:
B.L. OCHMAN Twitter,What’s Next Blog, YouTube, GooglePlus
DAVID ERICKSON Twitter, e-Strategy Blog YouTube
ALBERT MARUGGI Twitter Provident Partners, Social Media For Hospitality, YouTube