By B.L. Ochman
Here’s Episode Two of the Beyond Social Media Show on Google Hangouts, where my co-hosts Albert Maruggi and Dave Erickson and I discuss what brands did wrong and what they did right last week, and tell you about Shiny New Objects that you gotta have.
You can watch Episode 2 here or on our Beyond Social Media Show page on Google Plus and you can subscribe to our Beyond Social Media Show YouTube Channel here
This week’s show covers:
WHEN BRANDS GET IT WRONG
* 75% of brands don’t respond to complaints in social media
* iStock Credits expire. Really?!
* New England Patriots Vs Vladimir Putin. – who to believe? A despot or a liar?
* EWWW! B.L. Ochman says I’ll never eat a TicTac again!
* Marriott *IS* a hotel – Marriott aims at Millenials and misses
WHEN BRANDS GET IT RIGHT
* Dumb Ways to Die App
* Kiss Your Cellphone – Google & Burberry team up to give you kisses
* 16 year-old Abby the Astronaut Blasts Off
* Google’s Project Loon – bringing Internet to everyone, via balloons
* Cool 404 Page Errors
* Albert Maruggi says give brands a break
SHINY NEW STUFF
* Dave Erickson wants this sports app – Somebody invent it for him please
* Send a text message to extraterrestrials – B.L. Ochman makes Benny the first Labradoodle in outer space
DAVID ERICKSON’S DAILY NUMBERS
Daivid Erickson & B.L. Ochman graduate from YouTube Channel Creators Academy and can help you set up your brand’s YouTube channel
Where to find us online
Dave Erickson – e-Strategy Blog & @derickson
B.L. Ochman – What’s Next Blog & @whatsnext
Albert Maruggi – Provident Partners & @AlbertMaruggi
Subscribe to Beyond Social Media Show’s YouTube channel. Follow Beyond Social Media Show on Google Plus.