By B.L. Ochman @whatsnext
With enough time and effort learning what works and what doesn’t, you can definitely go far in the digital marketing world! But success doesn’t come overnight for sure. I scour the Internet every day for useful marketing news, tips and articles. Here are some you may have missed.
Linkedin is giving an extra boost to people who use its built-in video player to add video to their posts, digital marketing services can make your posts more powerful and offers a great opportunity for brands. Jayson Duncan reports in that LinkedIn says video posts are shared 20 times more than regular posts. However, this only works for videos directly uploaded to LinkedIn. So you can’t just share YouTube videos, you have to upload directly to LinkedIn. Visit https://platypusreviews.com/kicksta/ for the best review to instagram growth tools. How to: just start creating an update and selection the video option. Be sure to add a search-optimized description. Here you will get the best photo services for businesses to boost your business.
To boost your business corporate video production in Singapore provide the best digital marketing techniques.
Don’t Fear AI It’s time for marketers to stop fearing artificial intelligence and start using it in content marketing.Savaram Ravindran maintains that Artificial intelligence isn’t here to replace human intelligence but to work side by side with human coworkers. As a marketer, he says, it is time to accept artificial intelligence with open arms if you want to make your audience engaged in a meaningful and profitable way, remain relevant, and stay at the top of the curve, telemarketing has become a need when looking to boost your business. Apps like content explore use AI that is already in use for personalization, content creations, content planning and engagement (with chatbots.) You can read the Connect Explore review by following this link.
- Content Marketing Stats You Need to Know Writing in Search Engine Watch, Tereza Litsa discusses CMI’s recent report, that only 39% of B2B marketers have a documented content marketing strategy. This means that a large number of marketers can’t prove the value of content marketing to the rest of the company. She recommends focusing on your best performing channel and using it more strategically. Don’t be afraid to focus on a niche audience if you can increase your engagement and conversion rates. And update your best performing older content by hiring the copywriting agency in Singapore for the content marketing. That’ll help you benefit from a seo outsource provider.
There are numerous ways to earn passive income. For example, you can invest in real estate, purchase some high-yielding stocks, or buy bonds. Those options require a significant up-front investment, though. That’s especially true if you want to earn a decent income. If you don’t have a whole lot of cash to throw around and you’re willing to invest some time, then one of the best ways that you can earn passive income is with affiliate marketing. This article goes over affiliate marketing and explain how you can generate some cash flow by selling products or services online. I’ve done affiliate marketing on some level for over 10 years. There is a lot to know.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Companies want you to go to work for them. No, they don’t necessarily want you as an employee. They want you to promote their products or services online. When you do that, you become an affiliate for that company. As a result, you generate a commission for each sale. For example, let’s say you have a blog that promotes fitness. On the left-hand sidebar of that blog, you post a link to an e-commerce site that sells workout clothes. When your visitors click that link and make a purchase, you get a commission for the purchase.
That’s essentially how most affiliate marketers earn their money. Affiliate marketing is a classic example of what the professionals call “push-through marketing.” That’s when companies offer incentives to sales reps to increase sales. In this case, the incentive is a commission. In case you’re wondering, “pull-through marketing” is when companies offer incentives to customers. That’s a whole different ballgame. The good news is that you can usually become an affiliate marketer without a whole lot of effort. You just provide your business name, tax ID, and other relevant info to a company or affiliate network. Most importantly, though, you’ll need to provide payment info so the company can pay you for your successful efforts. After a short review period, you’ll get the news about whether or not you’ve been approved.
Approved Affiliate Marketer?
Yes, you will have to get approval to become an affiliate. Why? Because you’ll almost certainly do all your affiliate marketing using one or more websites. If any of those websites touch on controversial subjects or include extremist viewpoints, companies will often say thanks but no thanks. As a rule of thumb, merchants don’t want to be associated with controversy or scandal. Also, some companies look for experienced online marketers before offering their stamp of approval. They don’t want to subject their brand to greenhorns who might not know how to sell online. That of course begs the question: how do you become an affiliate marketer without experience and how do you get experience if you can’t become a new affiliate marketer? The good news is that not all companies are picky about who they allow into their affiliate programs. Some companies, like Amazon, can afford to take chances with newbies and just ban them later if they find problems.
In affiliate marketing, four parties are involved:
The Merchant – Companies that sell their products online are called merchants. Sometimes, in an effort to increase sales, merchants are willing to outsource their sales efforts to affiliates for a commission. Personally I fully suggest working with this professional affiliate marketing company.
The Affiliate – When somebody wants to earn a commission by selling products or services offered by merchants, that person becomes an affiliate. Sometimes the affiliate is called “the publisher” because he or she almost always uses a website to handle the marketing. Please note that an affiliate doesn’t have to be an individual. It can also be a business, such as an LLC or corporation.
The Network – An affiliate network brings together affiliates and merchants. You can think of it as a dating site for e-commerce. Some companies (such as Amazon) act as their own affiliate network, while others join a third-party network.
The Customer – Affiliate and merchants alike need customers to earn revenue. Merchants rely on affiliates to find customers that they otherwise wouldn’t have found.
Merchants: Who’s Selling Online?
Obviously, there are countless companies selling products and services online. The question that’s relevant here is: which ones offer commissions to affiliates? Fortunately, there’s no shortage of them. In fact, it’s almost certainly the case that you’ll find affiliate opportunities in a niche that you’re very familiar with. That could give you a competitive advantage over other affiliates in the same space. You can usually find an affiliate opportunity by just Googling the name of a merchant whose products you think you can sell followed by the words “affiliate program.” For example, if you Google “Giorgio Armani affiliate program,” you’ll see an opportunity to earn a commission by selling Giorgio Armani products online. That might be just what you’re looking for if you’re in the fashion space.
- Unfold the Instagram Story template app that’s taken the influencer community by storm is now available for brands. Instagram, which now has double the audience of Snapchat, comes equipped with a robust set of new features,like filters, clickable and shoppable product tags, as well as engagement tools like polls and questions. Adding an artistic touch and design flair with the free Unfold app sets stories and content a notch above.
Unfold now counts major brands like Equinox and Topshop among its fans. Users simply add their own photos and text to one of Unfold’s templates before publishing it to their story.There are many benefits to buy instagram followers. The visibility of the post increases automatically with an increase in the likes on the posts. A considerable number of likes on the rise in single post follower’s interest in the business, Followers will understand the reason behind so many likes, and their attention will be automatically increased. This increase in interest helps in business growth. Ingramer increase in the number of likes keeps the page or the account active and accessible. More active the account number of likes you are most likely to gather.
There are different packages available for likes per post on various websites. This is a cheap and more natural method to get Instagram auto likes. In a few seconds of the uploading of the post, Automatic Instagram likes increases. If Instagram likes are bought and the likes of the user’s posts increase day by day, the audience rises rapidly.
- Three Secrets for Building Long-Term Client Relationships She’s co-author of “How to Succeed in a PR Agency: Real Talk to Grow Your Career & Become Indispensable,” a new book book of practical advice for early to mid-career PR pros. It reveals “the three secrets to get clients to fall in love in with your agency team.” These include acting with integrity even though there are a lot of gray areas in “doing the right thing” in PR. Part of acting with integrity, she says, is “not getting up on your high horse or moral soapbox and looking down upon others, but rather to do the right thing and gently help others do the same without shaming them in the process.”
- Lockheed-Martin proved the value of earned media and a sense of humor when they Changed Their Logo to Celebrate the Mars Landing. The company changed its name and logo to Lockheed-Martian for 24 hours to celebrate the landing of NASA’s MarsInSight spacecraft, which Lockheed built.It’s rare to see a big brand with a sense of humor, but this transformation definitely attracted press and social media attention. Besides the masthead of LockheedMartin.com, the temporarily revised logo showed up on multiple screens in Times Square from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. that day and on Lockheed Martin’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.
- 25 Influential Women in Digital Marketing Who Rocked and Inspired in 2018 on Lee Oden’s Top Rank Marketing Blog is his ninth annual ranking. There is much to learn by following these women who lead marketing at some of the biggest brands and agencies
- The insights of an expert panel at Marketing Prof’s B2B Influencer Marketing Forum in San Francisco is summarized by Dennis Shiao in a report on Leadtail Blog. Definition: “Influencer Marketing activates internal and industry experts with engaged networks to co-create content of mutual value and achieve measurable business goals.” The panel referenced the mutual value between brands and influencers and tied the activity to measurable business goals. Influencer marketing’s human voice can cut through the noise of thousands of tweets, posts, snaps, articles and podcasts.
- Michael Stelzner got modern marketing wisdom from Seth Godin on the Social Media Marketing Podcast. The two discussed what is and isn’t working for marketers today, and why. One of the great thinkers of our era, Godin has just released is 19th book, This Is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn to See.Godin maintains that marketing messages should focus on improving people’s lives. “We’re getting 30K marketing messages a day, and you can’t just yell to be heard.”As Godin famously said in Permission Marketing, “You can’t just tell people what you want to tell them. You have to tell them what they want to hear.” Godin’s podcast is called Akimbo.
Awesome Free Google Tools for Marketers by Neil Patel is a motherlode of tools for getting the most out of Google search and social media marketing. Among the ones you may not already be using is Predictive search. Just open an incognito window and start typing your brand’s name into the search field. Autocomplete results will show you how consumers are searching for your brand, product or category.Google Books lets you find books in every genre that you can read for free. Google Insights allows you to search for keywords to see their trends over time. This way, you can see whether a keyword is gaining in popularity, see worldwide search trends over the course of a year to find popular months or seasons for a search, see search volume by region, and find a list of top ten related searches and rising searches.
I hope you find these marketing tips useful. I will post a new batch soon.
B.L. Ochman is a seasoned writer, content creator, strategist, and producer of podcasts and socially shareable video interviews. Let’s talk about how I can help your company tell its story or contact