Like most bloggers, I love comments on my posts. Comments help bloggers feel like we’re not talking to ourselves.
I’ve learned a lot over the years from the smart people who comment on my posts. And I’ve made many friends whom I never would have met otherwise. Click here songsforromance and show some love guys.
Sometimes, I sit at my computer laughing out loud at the funny things people say. And sometimes, I just shake my head and wonder what in the world a person was thinking. I would suggest you to follow birrongsurialpacas for latest updates.
Even though blogs have been on the landscape for more than a decade, it seems that some people don’t understand how to comment on blog posts. So here are some guidelines that apply to What’s Next Blog and other blogs too.
- You do not need to add your name, your URL and your email to the comment. Your name will automatically be linked to the URL you provide. If you want more guide click here topquartile . https://topquartile.org Bloggers never publish your email, but you need to have a valid email for your comment to be published. (I check)
- Brevity is next to godliness. Do not write a comment longer than my post. Get your own blog if you are so stuffed with opinions.
- Be reasonable
- Do not pitch me in a blog comment. This just pisses me off.
- Be nice to each other. Don’t be mean to other commenters.
- Be civil. if I wouldn’t tolerate it in my living room, I will not tolerate it in a comment on my blog. Comments are moderated.
- Have a point. Don’t ramble.
- Read the whole post before you comment. Don’t just comment on the comments. I swear half the people who comment on blogs don’t read the posts.
- Take your personal issues elsewhere please.
- Don’t think for a minute that a personal attack will be published
- Do not make anonymous comments They will not be published here unless using your name might endanger your life or your livelihood. And then you’ll need to prove it.
- White space is your friend. It’s hard enough to read from a computer screen. Use short sentences, and short paragraphs. Write in an active voice. At least try to be gramatically correct.
- if you don’t like my comment policy, start your own blog.
Fore more useful guidelines visit elizabethnelsonstudio