Beyond Social Media Show, Episode 92
This week, David Erickson and I discussed #DigitalMarketing #OnlineAdvertising #DigitalStrategy and #PR news including Hillary Clinton’s campaign logo backlash; the video showing ESPN’s Britt McHenry berating a towing company employee; a revolting veterinarian in Texas; the Kardashians’ reality show visit to Armenia; LinkedIn’s new Elevate program; No Cat Calling street signs in New York and Philly; a GoPro space walk with NASA; calming video for dementia patients; plus great new apps and important stats and a lots more.
*Beyond Social Media Show* is an award-winning weekly video podcast broadcast live on Google Hangouts every Saturday at 11:30 AM CST/12:30 PM EST.
Worst Digital Cases
- Hillary Clinton Logo Lights Up Social Media
- ESPN Reporter Treats Towing Company Employee With Contempt
- Veterinarian In Texas Fired For Video Showing Cat With Arrow Through Its Head
- Kardashians Visit Armenia
Best Digital Cases
- Linkedin Announces Elevate
- No Cat Calling Street Signs in NY & Philadelphia
- NASA Shared GoPro Video Of Spacewalk [VIDEO]
- Video Messages Help Reassure Dementia Patients [VIDEO]
Shiny New Stuff
Beyond Social Media Show is now on iTunes & Stitcher!
We’d be wildly appreciative if you would give us a review:
The Daily Numbers
BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA HOSTS
- David Erickson on Google Plus
- e-Strategy Content Marketing Blog
- e-Strategy Trends
- Success @ Creative PR
- eStrategy YouTube – Marketing Videos