Beyond Social Media Show 98
Co-hosts B.L. Ochman & David Erickson discussed VentureBeat’s lack of GooglePlus fact checking; JayZ’s whiteout staff pix; why Adrian Peterson shouldn’t Tweet or whine; the new Google photo service; how Google & GoPro plan to bring virtual reality to the masses; the Thai commercial that has millions weeping, and lots more.
This video of Beyond Social Media Show 99 is time-stamped so you can jump directly to any segment by clicking on the time in brackets. The links below lead to our story sources this week.
Worst Digital Cases
- VentureBeat fails to fact check GooglePlus story
- Black Rage Over Whiteout At Tidal
- Adrian Peterson’s Sad PR Saga
- Ex-Reagan Adviser: Fox News Is ‘Self-Brainwashing’ Republicans Into A Radical Fringe Party
Best Digital Cases
- Flipboard’s Smart Recommendation Algorithm
- Wearables for Good Contest Aims to Harness Low-Cost Devices to Help the Poor
- Google and GoPro team up to bring Virtual Reality video to the masses
- Obama Tweets 2015 Hurricane Season Forecast
- Thai Commercial Has Millions Weeping (again)
- Facebook Rolls Out Support for Animated GIFs
Shiny New Stuff
- Tidal – Jay-Z’s paid TIDAL streaming music service
- Dolmio Pepper Hacker Blocks WiFi during meals
- Pizza Hut’s Pizza Box movie projector
- Google Photo App
- Tailor Screenshot App
- BL & Benny Bix Ochman Labradoodle Puppy Featured In Associated Press Article
- Are Social Media Certification Programs Worth The Investment?
Beyond Social Media Show is now on iTunes & Stitcher!
We’d be wildly appreciative if you would give us a review:
The Daily Numbers
BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA HOSTS
- BL Ochman on Google Plus
- Maximum-Plus.com – Online Event Production & Coaching for Google+ Success
- What’s Next Blog
- Whats Next Blog on YouTube