Beyond Social Media Show Episode 144
In this episode, co-hosts B.L. Ochman and David Erickson discussed the hilarious Chewbacca Mom viral video that became Facebook Live’s most-watched video ever; the Pros & Cons of LinkedIn Pro Finder; announcements from the Google I/O Developer Conference, Sky TV’s #CommandTheUnsullied Tweet bots spam Twitter; dad accidentally streams baby’s live birth on Facebook; Occulus $1M VR for good initiative; Blab quits mysteriously; Twitter stops counting images and links in 140-character count; plus cool tools and stats you should know.
The video is time-stamped. Click on a time [in brackets] to jump directly to that segment of the video.
Worst Digital Cases
- SKY TV #CommandTheUnsullied Tweet bots Spam Twitter
- Dad Accidentally Live-Streams Birth
- Blab Quits – Relaunches As App For Milennials Or Something
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong When Google Asks The Internet To Come Up With An N-Word?
- LinkedIn 2012 Security Breach rears its ugly head again
Best Digital Cases
- Twitter Has Stopped Counting Pics & Links In 140-Character Limit
- Google Home
- Chewbacca Mask Mom’s Viral Video Breaks The Internet
- Parsey McParseface
- VR For Good’ : $1M Initiative By Oculus To Inspire Social Change
- Google Instant Apps
- 360 Music Videos via Rhapsody
Shiny New Stuff
Beyond Social Media Show is now on Google Play Music, iTunes & Stitcher!
We’d be wildly appreciative if you would give us a review:
The Daily Numbers
BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA HOSTS
- David Erickson on Google Plus
- e-Strategy Content Marketing Blog
- e-Strategy Trends
- Success @ Creative PR
- eStrategy YouTube – Marketing Videos