Co-hosts David Erickson and B.L. Ochman discussed ACLU’s Cop Cam Social Justice phone App; the firing of Houston Rocket’s social media manager over a Tweet; Wall St Journal’s 40 videographers; Bud’s dim #UpForWhatever mistake; Twitter’s Brand spam problem; UBER for buses; “Long Live Pets” interactive film and lots more on BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA SHOW # 94.
Beyond Social Media Show is a weekly video podcast broadcast live on Google Hangouts every Saturday at 11:30 AM CST/12:30 PM EST.
Worst Digital Cases
- Bud’s Clueless #UpForWhatever Slogan
- Houston Rockets’ Social Media Manager Canned for Tweet
- Almost 10% Of Twitter Is Spam
Best Digital Cases
- Instagram Adds @music Monthly Hashtag Project
- Long Live Pets Project & Film [VIDEO]
- Pandora: All Women are Unique Mother’s Day Campaign [VIDEO]
- Free ACLU App Automatically Records & Preserves Police Encounters
- Wall Street Journal Has Team Of 40 Videographers Producing 40 Videos A Day
- iHeartMedia To Produce Original Podcasts
Shiny New Stuff
- Adrian Peterson: A Public Relations Saga – Post by David on his agency’s Success @ Creative PR blog
- Five Tips To Get Rid Of Unwanted Email – David quoted
Beyond Social Media Show is now on iTunes & Stitcher!
We’d be wildly appreciative if you would give us a review:
The Daily Numbers
BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA HOSTS
- BL Ochman on Google Plus
- Maximum-Plus.com – Online Event Production & Coaching for Google+ Success
- What’s Next Blog
- Whats Next Blog on YouTube