Beyond Social Media Show Episode 53
Beyond Social Media Show co-hosts B.L. Ochman & David Erickson and our special guest Chef Dennis Littley discussed agency resistance to Google+, Netflix branded content, Twitter’s social media guru epidemic, Chef Littley’s upcoming Google+ Virtual Bloggers Conference and lots more on episode 53.
The video is time-stamped so you can jump directly to any segment by clicking on the time in brackets. The playlist, with links to topics we discussed, is below.
Worst Digital Cases
- Malware and Snakes on Facebook! Oh My!
- Wikipedia to PR Peeps: Come Clean! (or what?)
- Epic Growth of Social Media Gurus on Twitter
- Google+ Resistance by Agencies & Brands: Why?
Best Digital Cases
- Chef Dennis’ 2nd Annual Virtual Blogger Conference on Google+
- Netflix Does Branded Content Right
- Starbucks paying for employees’ college tuition
BEYOND SOCIAL MEDIA HOSTS