I love the Web 2.0 Bullshit Generator because there sure is a lot of BS being written about Web 2.0.
Here are a few sample bullshit Web 2.0 phrases:
- incentivize dynamic life-hacks
- incentivize viral folksonomies
-engage podcasting platforms
You also can use the Web 2.0 Bullshit Generator™ as part of your Business Plan.
1. Devise bullshit-compliant products and services with the Web 2.0 Bullshit Generator™
2. Go to Brownpau’s Buzzphrase Generator for some excellent catchphrases with which to litter your site and marketing materials.
3. Name your new Web 2.0 site with Andrew Woolridge’s Web 2.0 Company Name Generator.
4. Lather, rinse, repeat.
6. Sell your company to Yahoo!
7. Profit! †
†*Note: Profits for your Web 2.0 company are not guaranteed.
The Bullshit Generator is the brainchild of Stravos the Wonderchicken proprietor of emptybottle.org who says: “… apologies to all the Web 2.0 startups out there. I kid because I love.”
“I’ve long been fond of the drink, as you can guess from the name of the site, but the phrase ‘empty bottle’ isn’t meant in an entirely straightforward way. Parse that out however you will.
I have a tendency to go all pop-eyed and ranty, use foul language and adult concepts, and occasionally annoy the piss out of people. I am, however, all about the belly laugh, not the sucker punch.If you like my stuff, and you want to buy me a few beers, that’d be cool.
Peace, love and vegetable rights. Man.”